How To Get Fit For Your Wedding Day
The warm summer months get wedding bells ringing and here at Powervibe, we’ve already had three gorgeous women and two handsome gentlemen achieve the wedding body of their dreams through determination, perseverance and working with the best dedicated personal trainers.
If your big day is coming up, you might of found the perfect dress for that fairytale wedding, but have you got that dream body to go with it? Now’s the time to invest in yourself, ensuring you feel and look your best for that special day.
If you’re struggling to know where to start with your wedding fitness plan, have a read of our ‘Top Tips’ to achieving your desired wedding body;
- Start a targeted strength training regime 3-4 times a week. Doing weighted resistance exercises will help to tone your muscles and help you to burn body fat. Having lean muscle tissue burns more calories — even when at rest — than body fat. And of course, toned arms look better for those wedding pictures!
- Add in a mix of high intensity exercise, to increase your body’s fat burning capabilities. HIITS (High Intensity Interval Training), has been proven to be more effective at removing stubborn body fat and will have you burning calories well after you’ve finished the workout. Completed in short/sharp bursts, it cuts down your time working out which is a definite win!
- Eliminate processed carbohydrates and refined sugars from your diet. This doesn’t mean you have to live on sardines and blended cabbage, there are plenty of healthy recipes out there that are delicious. Just steer clear of products like; white bread, white pasta, white rice, cakes and packaged, processed meals and opt for fresh produce like fruit, vegetables, wholegrain products and lean meats.
- Drink around 2 litres of fresh water a day. If you’re dehydrated this will cause fatigue, unhealthy cravings and a slowed metabolism.
- Keep your body guessing with your exercise regime. Don’t let your body get too used to a certain regime as this will stall results. Once your body gets used to a certain workout it will stop improving. Try mixing up the amounts of repetitions of an exercise, the load you use and the amounts of sets. Consult a personal trainer for ideas with this and try out different classes.
Wedding Dress Fitness Plan
At Powervibe we have dedicated trainers who will work with you to design your very own wedding fitness plan. Personal training is a great way to fast track your way to results, as the plan you’ll follow will target YOUR stubborn areas and take into account YOUR strengths and weaknesses. Contact the team at Powervibe, to talk about your timeline to get wedding dress ready.
Alongside a targeted personal training plan, you should try out the intense new class timetable of ‘Fusion Classes’. These classes mix high energy HIITS training, with targeted strength exercises to really shock the body into change. If your wedding day is fast approaching – a mix of personal training and fusion classes will really get you results.
Don’t just take our word for it; 5 of our much loved Powerviber’s got phenomenal results and looked gorgeous on their wedding days!
Congratulations to Our Married Powerviber’s!
A huge congratulations to Stephanie, Alia and Shaniel and Jo and Tom. These guys put in the effort and looked absolutely stunning!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.